1.21.2009

Funny and Smart: Pollyann Ice Cream

It's a funny place. I do not mean that the people who work there are funny. I mean the actual place itself is funny, for it is filled with quite a few silly-funny signs. See for yourself:


In addition to being funny, it’s also a smart place. I mean it has to be smart or else how is it that it’s able to keep its lines long even in the midst of freezing December. Don’t get me wrong. I am most definitely not disregarding the fact that some people enjoy and prefer ice cream in cold weather, but the majority of us do not. (Right? Forgive me if I am wrong. I shall further investigate this claim.) So I guess that is why it is always hot (not warm, but hot) in there: to keep people’s ice cream appetite up. Oh how tricky! Another reason why I say it is smart is because it has the ultimate solution to the problem of indecisiveness. To help out customers who, like me, cannot make up their minds, Pollyann has a beautiful wheel of ice cream fortune,.With one spin, one can determine the flavor of ice cream to get and thus, the painstaking task of deciding can finally be taken out of us indecisive people’s hands and be left in the hands of fate instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment